Pay your way to the top of the search rankings
Pay per click advertising (PPC) has been a lead generation tactic that has proven itself for quite some time. Used for direct targeting leads to your website, PPC has a tendency to deliver results in a very short period of time. As the number of business ventures grows around the world, it’s becoming ever more necessary for small businesses to add paid advertising into their marketing budget mix.
Why Paid ads are good for small business
Building your relevance and authority in organic listings will take time and skill, but offers long term sustainable success. With proper use of Google AdWords, your business could be reaching thousands of potential customers in a matter of hours. Quickly reach your audience for highly competitive keywords that may take months or years to rank for organically.
Control when and where you advertising with robust geo targeting and day parting tools on Google AdWords.
How to do it right
With carefully researched keywords, optimized landing pages and cleverly constructed, actionable ads shown to the right audience at the right time, you can generate a high rate of return on investment in a very short period of time.
- Set your daily budget to fit your marketing needs.
- Set proximity targeting within your specific target region of the country.
- Set your maximum bid for each keyword ensuring that you never pay more for a click than you feel that click is worth
- Direct users to accurate pages within your website that provides the information they are seeking, or create specific landing pages for your AdWords campaign.
Paid ads are measurable
Compared to print marketing channels, online marketing is highly measurable.
- Know what keywords users are searching for and triggering your ads – this will help drive changes in your SEO campaign so you can additionally rank for these words organically.
- Brand awareness – this is a priceless side effect of PPC campaigns. Your ad may get 13,000 impressions. Impressions are free. That’s 13,000 people that have seen your name and your ad even if they didn’t click on it.
- Quality score – which is Google’s measure of relevancy, measuring how your keywords, ads and landing page. This information can be used in your organic search campaign to adjust and optimizes landing pages for better conversion rates.
- Click through rate – this is an important factor in determining a page quality score and it tells you whether or not your ads are resonating to searchers.
- Conversion rate – we can determine how many people who clicked on your ad completed a desired action on your landing page (signing up for a newsletter, filling out a form, watching a video, etc.).
- Cost per conversion – this is number that makes or breaks a campaign. You don’t want to have to pay more to gain a new customer than its actually worth to your business.
For a successful pay per click campaign, partner with a professional marketing team who can ensure your landing pages are optimized for conversions, will perform the necessary research and competitive analysis on your keywords and will write engaging ad copy that converts. Your partner marketing team will build your campaign and segment your ad groups to maximize your ad budget and daily spend.